- How will hiring a Health Coach benefit the individual?
Global rates of obesity, diabetes, and other chronic diseases are on the rise. Over 65% of Americans are overweight, and by 2020 it is estimated that half of all Americans will suffer from a preventable, chronic disease. The United States alone spends over $2.5 trillion every year on healthcare, with a large portion of that money coming from employers’ pockets for employee health insurance, medical leave, and sick days.
Chronic stress, poor dietary habits, and lack of exercise all significantly contribute to employee performance. Luckily, many of these costly, chronic ailments can be avoided with simple, preventative care for employees.
Hiring a Health Coach for yourself or company is a cost-effective solution to improve employee health and morale while decreasing your organization’s health-related costs. By working with a Health Coach, individuals will learn how to make better food and lifestyle choices, improving their physical and mental well-being. In return, an organization will see an increase in employee engagement and productivity, and a decrease in employee stress and absenteeism.
- What is a Health Coach? A Health Coach is a professional guide and mentor who empowers individuals to take responsibility for their health and supports them in making sustainable lifestyle choices. Health Coaches do not prescribe one diet or one way of living. Rather, they help people develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for their bodies. Some common areas where a Health Coach can assist include weight management, food cravings, sleep, energy, digestion, stress, and time management.
- What types of clients does Coreview Coach work with? Coreview Coach works with a diverse range of clients including men, women, young professionals, corporate executives, retirees, athletes, and inactive or over-weight individuals. Our team philosophy is that there is no one way of eating or living that works for everyone, and consequently, I have had success working with people from all walks of life.
- How soon will we see result Naturally, this will vary from person to person based on their current level of health and their willingness to participate. Nevertheless, even if the motivation isn’t there right away, that’s okay. Our team is skilled in inspiring clients to take action. Workshops, presentations, coaching sessions, and materials are interesting and engaging. By starting with small, achievable goals, individuals will start seeing results rather quickly and will be motivated to move on to larger goals.
- How much time is needed to dedicate to this program? That depends the level of coaching you wish to receive. Corporate wellness programs vary from the very basic – working during lunch breaks or scheduled times each month – to the most comprehensive where employees have access to support and information each week. Obviously, the more comprehensive the program is, the more time is required on a day to day basis. I will work with you to create the best corporate wellness format for your budget and your staff’s needs.
- What if there are no serious health issues? Will there still be benefit from the program? Yes! In fact, Health Coaches often work with clients who are generally healthy. Even these individuals can benefit from health coaching as they may not be practicing nutrition and lifestyle habits that will ensure long-term health and vitality. Each individual will begin the program by filling out a Health History form so I can pinpoint any areas, obvious or not, where better health and lifestyle choices can be made.
- Is the information discussed in one-on-one health coaching sessions kept confidential? Absolutely, all of the information shared in individual sessions will remain completely confidential between the client and me, the Health Coach.
- How do I get started? I am happy to answer any questions you may have about my services and look forward to setting you up with the perfect wellness program right away! email@example.com