- 2 Cups jumbo Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Cup almond flour ( can substitute finely ground almonds or have even used coconut flour )
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 TBSP almond milk
- Cocoa powder ****favorite****
- Chia seeds
- Almond flour
- Unsweetened Coconut can be toasted
- Place all truffle ingredients in food processor and pulse until mixture comes together. Transfer to small bowl if prefer to dip from.
- Roll mixture into small balls and coat them with your choice of coatings
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 5 days or refrigerate for 1 month.