1. Bring a medium pot of water to boil. Drop in potatoes and boil for about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. When cool, cut potatoes in half and gently scoop out the centers, leaving the shells intact. Set aside shells
3. Mash potato centers with a fork. Add all other ingredients until mixture together well.
4. Spoon a bit of mixture into each potato shell. Refrigerate to set up the flavor.
5. Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Wonderful simple nutritious lunch or after school treat!
Gardeners' Community Cookbook - Vicki Schlick